In-Home Skilled Dog Training
We are offering a unique dog training program where your dog can be trained to assist you in your own home. This option is for anybody, whether you are legally disabled or not. This is great
for people who can benefit from assistance dog tasks, but don't need their dog to assist them outside in public.
We will coach you on how to train your dog to do advanced commands and specialized tasks.
Skilled dog training benefits children and adults who have a physical or psychiatric disability.
Your dog can be trained to:
- Wake you up in the morning if you have problems waking up on time to go to work or school,
- Retrieve the phone in case of health emergency,
- Locate and alert a family member that you need them,
- Walk on a loose leash to help reduce isolation and get exercise and fresh air, important for releasing the feel-good chemicals in the brain,
- Retrieve something dropped on the floor if you have back problems,
- Teaching your dog sit-stay or down-stay for tactile stimulation and/or deep pressure therapy for calming you down if they are having a panic attack,
- Offer emotional support and comfort if you have depression, anxiety and for children with special needs,
- And much more.
Satisfaction Guaranteed - We will come back for a free lesson, if your pet's behavior problem comes back.
Serving Frederick, Spring Ridge, Ballenger Creek, New Market, Lake Linganore, Ijamsville, Urbana, Yellow Springs, Wormans Mill, Mount Airy, Middletown and surrounding areas in Frederick County, Maryland for private in-home training.
Serving anywhere in the U.S. for virtual trainer services.
Clients who refer our services to someone who signs-up for our training will receive a free training lesson.
Contact us at 240-397-3997 or Jean@LoyalCompanions.net for more information and a training consultation.
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
– Gilda Radner